[AccessD] Database Permissions

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Mon Jan 10 08:27:29 CST 2005

The first thing I do is open up the users database and then hit F11.  Go
to Tools Security Workgroup Administrator.  From that users PC, make
sure he is joined to the correct workgroup.  For instance, mine is
hooked to Q:\_DEIMS_SQL\rb.mdw.  Then go to Tools, Security User Level
Security Level Wizard and make sure that there IDs are set as belonging
to the admins group.