[AccessD] Calling ADO without having to roll out five hundred newmdbs

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 17 10:25:00 CST 2005

With 97, there is no built-in ADO support as in 2002, which means you
need a reference.  You could put the reference into an MDA, along with
the code that uses it, but you are likely to run into problems if you
start mixing DAO and ADO calls within a routine.  You can't pass an ADO
recordset back to a routine that has no ADO reference to work with, if
that's what you had in mind.  If it isn't what you intended, explain
further.

Charlotte Foust