[AccessD] Draw a rectangle (border) around the detail section

Tue Jan 18 14:55:59 CST 2005

This will do that, add this line of code to the report detail section's
Format event....

Me.Line (0, 0)-(Me.Width, Me.Section(acDetail).Height), RGB(255, 0, 0), B

... in this case I've made it draw red lines so you can see at a glance
where it's drawing.

Lambert