[AccessD] Differences in error codes from Access 97 to Access 2002

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jan 18 15:11:38 CST 2005

That or Windows.  I assume VB5.  XP has file handling built in that 97
lacked entirely, so I'm not surprised the error changed.  You're going
to have to look through the code for places that might trigger the
"Could not find file" message.  Unfortunately, the difference in VB
versions between 97 and all later versions means that the migration is
far from seamless.  Have you checked references?  If you were using the
filesystemobject in 97 or Windows scripting, that may have been the
original source of the error message.

Charlotte Foust