[AccessD] changing a field name througout the databse

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:54:45 CST 2005

..F&R is cheap and dirty and does what you need and is quick to update
between Access versions ...but it processes every change serially and can be
damn slow in a large database

..for a little bit more Black Moshannon's Speed Ferret is like going from a
Chevy to a Ferrari ...it is dramatically faster and comes with a lot more
options and db security ...but they are notoriously slow to update between
versions.

..I've used both and much, much prefer Speed Ferret over F&R ...but
..right now I'm using F&R on A2003 mdbs because Speed Ferret has not been
updated for that version as yet ...but as soon as the update is available,
I'll switch back.

..hth :)

William Hindman