[AccessD] complex query!! (solution)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jan 22 04:09:09 CST 2005

Hi Marcus

That's how, of course. I didn't read the question carefully enough.
Pedro, if this is not what you request you need to explain it a bit
further.

/gustav

>>> marcus at tsstech.com 21-01-2005 21:39:42 >>>
The answer is the following, where id is the primary key of Table1...

SELECT ([a].[factor]+[b].[factor])/2 AS Average_OF_Factor,
        a.factor,
        b.factor
FROM Table1 AS a,
     Table1 AS b