[AccessD] [OT] Treeview - prevent nodes expanding on double click

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Sat Jan 22 16:16:52 CST 2005

Hello...

Using Access XP and windows common controls 6.0 (sp6)

I have a treeview where each node is a record itself and may or may not
contain child nodes. Double-clicking a node opens the record etc. and I
am showing the plus/minus for expanding and collapsing nodes with
children.

What I'd like is to prevent the node expanding or collapsing on double
click as it looks a bit sloppy when the user is just opening a record.

Anyone know if this is possible...

Cheers

Mark

---