[AccessD] OT: Opinions needed

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 24 04:42:46 CST 2005

Hi Rocky

He is right. It is much faster to read - and to judge if this is
something that will help you and how.

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 24-01-2005 06:40:44 >>>
Dear List:

So I hired this PR guy to do PR of E-Z-MRP -
http://www.trcutlerinc.com/.  He does strictly manufacturing software
related PR.

He has a colleague who is apparently a web marketing whiz and he
solicited this guy's opinion about my site and the guy had some very
constructive criticisms - the most salient of which was that the home
page was not motivating readers to take action.  Good info but weak.

So we made the old home page a FAQ page and redesigned the home page
for a more forceful call to action.

Can you take a look and tell me what you think of this approach?  The
old home page you can still see by clicking FAQ.

My site:  www.e-z-mrp.com

Thanks in advance,

Rocky