[AccessD] OT: Opinions needed

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Mon Jan 24 11:48:22 CST 2005

Rocky,
I think it looks a lot better, kinda puts it right out there.  The only
think I would like to see is a little movement, some action.  For
example, maybe the picture at the left of the screen could cycle through
a series of pictures.  I know this won't add to the content of the site,
just maybe add a little more interest.  Just a thought.

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us