[AccessD] OT: Opinions needed

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 02:53:43 CST 2005

Hiya Rocky,

I have to say, and I realise that eveyone else loves the new site,
that I also like the old site.  I do not really like the grid and the
fonts are a little large for my preferences.

I do agree with the concept of the faster read-ability,

Also, I think that Mr Erbach's suggestion of selling the benefits is a
good idea.

Congrats on the product again.

Mark