[AccessD] Calendar

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Fri Jan 28 09:06:40 CST 2005

http://www.datasphere.net/OfficeComponents.aspx

This stuff may help. I've used it and found it to be high quality.
Regards,
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Williamson [mailto:kwilliam at ashlandnet.com]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 8:36 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Calendar

I didn't find it.

Thanks,

Keith E. Williamson
Ashland Equipment, Inc
phone # (410) 273-1856
fax #     (410) 273-1859

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
dmcafee at pacbell.net
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:51 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving

Duane Hookem has a sample (IIRC) on Rogers Website
(rogersaccesslibrary.com). If you cant find it, give me a holler and Ill
look it up at home. If I remember right, it was an Access form that you
could type in events and the report printed out like  a calendar with the
events in them.

HTH
David mcAfee