[AccessD] Pocket Access

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:21:15 CST 2005

Rocky,

I haven't played with it in awhile...but I looked at this 2 or 3 years ago.
The info I found stated that your PDA OS( the versions then...not sure about
now) were basically like a database...so if you had an understanding of
relational databases, it was pretty easy to use the software to create apps
for the handheld.  The apps I looked at could easily create forms and
calculations for the PDA but were developed on the PC and could link to a
number of types of databases ( MS Access included ).  The 2 software
products I looked at were:

PRODUCT: 	13789 - PDA Toolbox
PRODUCT: 	19092 - mobileStudio C++ 1.1 Lite Edition

Both were around $25-$30 apiece.( from handango )

I actually created a few forms...loaded them on a handspring...and it synced
with an A97.mdb wihtout any problems.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mark

P.S...If you need more details...I can try to find the apps...just let me
know.