[AccessD] OT - Internet Access

Ken Stoker kens.programming at verizon.net
Mon Jan 31 12:06:03 CST 2005

In my research into Satellite (DirectWay), that is also the upload speed, 50
kbps.  Now they say it is 500 kbps download, which would be that improvement
you are looking for, but I upload a lot of large files to a corporate ftp
site (since I am remotely located) and really need the fast upload speed.
That is why I have DSL (thankfully it is available, cable modem isn't).

Ken