[AccessD] Fwd: Saving string > 256 chars in field

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:48:16 CDT 2005

Access 2000? I seem to remember you need to have SR1a installed...
Additionally because you're trying to make it a bound form, I think I
converted the field from nvarchar to ntext. The Front End will then
handle it correctly for what it's worth moving up to A2003 makes this
whole point moot.

--
-Francisco
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!