[AccessD] E-Signatures and Audit Trails

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Thu Jul 7 11:02:45 CDT 2005

Hi All,

2 of the Access 2000 database systems that we use here are currently being
reviewed to determine if they need to be compliant to the FDA regulation 21
CFR Part 11 (Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures).
My prediction is that the answer will be yes.

With that said, I need to find a way to incorporate e-signatures and audit
trails into our systems.
I would hate to reinvent the wheel if someone has already tackled this
problem and is willing to share. :)

Does anyone have a solution for this that I could incorporate into our
existing system that they would be will to share/sell?
Or does anyone know of a site that shares/sells this kind of solution?

Thanks!
JR

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to TNCO, Inc. and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy, or take any action in reliance on this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message. While TNCO, Inc.
uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. TNCO, Inc. accepts no liability for