[AccessD] Access developer workbench

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jul 10 07:07:16 CDT 2005

I just found the following utility which I have NOT tried yet but I thought
looked interesting, particularly for you developers managing multiple
applications and Access versions.

Main Feature List  >>>  The software will

* show you the computer and Access user name of all connections to a
database. More..
* allow you to compact/repair or backup a database as soon as everyone logs
off.
* open the correct version of Access for you. More..
* let you keep a list of favorites along with the Access version that you
want to open it, the relevant workgroup file and the minimum size to
schedule a compaction. More..
* let you send messages to users and shutdown the database. More..
* allow you to compile for increased performance and decompile a database to
remove compilation junk. More..
* allow you to setup reminders relevant to your database.

http://www.vb123.com/workbench/

http://folding.stanford.edu/