[AccessD] Unbound Report Only Showing Last Record

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:42:59 CDT 2005

On my Detail section of my report, I am referencing a module that using my
current recordset.  The code steps through just fine, but the report is only
showing my last record, not writing each record as it steps through the
procedure.  I tried the OnFormat event, but that gave me duplicates of my
last record, and the OnPrint event seems to work.

Do I need to bookmark the record and store it in a variable?  If so, how can
I get Access to write each record to my report.  I would use a temporary
table, but I never know how many fields the report is going to hold.  It may
hold one field or up to 57 fields.  That is the reason for the
"unboundness".

Any ideas?

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.