[AccessD] Retrieve VBA Code in a form, module, class, report

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 08:41:57 CDT 2005

Hi group,

We've got a large Access database 150+ tables, 80+
forms and 175+ reports. Anyway I think it's very big.

I just found the AutoCorrect function and we've got a
big change comming up.

What I want is to build a small app that checks all
code in the application for any changes logged to the
table "Name AutoCorrect Log".

My Question: How can I retrieve the VBA code in a
form, report, module and/or class?

SD

PS: Yes, I know Total Access Analyzer can do the job
but the fuckers here rather spend €10.000 then €1.000
for the application.