[AccessD] Fwd: Quitting Application Problem

Jeremy Toves itsame2000 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 19:02:55 CDT 2005

Let me try this again.  I just realized my original message never made it to the group.  Help?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeremy Toves <itsame2000 at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Quitting Application Problem
To: AccessD <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

I have a database that needs to complete a few processes before it is closed.  Some of the users are closing the application by using the "x" in the upper right corner of the Access database.  Is there a way to disable this?  Or can a message prompt the user to complete processing before exiting?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy Toves