[AccessD] Missing Operator in Query

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Thu Jul 28 11:08:07 CDT 2005

The following SQL returns a missing operator message yet if I put it in
the query grid all is good. That is a semi colon at the end even though
hard to see. Maybe I am just going blind from looking at it and not
seeing the error.

strSQL = "SELECT concate, [tbl Patterns].[WAG Scheme], Cum_Toti_hcpv,
Cum_CO2i_hcpv, Cum_Wateri_hcpv, Fluid, Comment" & _

"FROM [tbl Patterns]" & _

"INNER JOIN [tbl WAG] ON [tbl Patterns].[WAG Scheme] = [tbl WAG].[WAG
Scheme]" & _

"WHERE Pattern = '" & PatternName & "' " & _

"GROUP BY concate, [tbl Patterns].[WAG Scheme], Cum_Toti_hcpv,
Cum_CO2i_hcpv, Cum_Wateri_hcpv, Fluid, Comment" & _

"ORDER BY Cum_Toti_hcpv;"

Set MyQDef1 = MyDb.QueryDefs("qry Pattern WAG Scheme")

MyQDef1.SQL = strSQL

Set myds1 = MyQDef1.OpenRecordset().

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large

FAX (432) 688-3799