[AccessD] OT: Friday inspiration

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 1 11:56:47 CDT 2005

On 1 Jul 2005 at 17:01, Gustav Brock wrote:

> What a boring Friday afternoon. Much more fun to study the flash site
> on the Turning Torso, a masterpiece in sculptural architecture under
> construction at Malmö, the Swedish town 25 km east of Copenhagen, with
> a height of 190 m:
>
>   http://www.turningtorso.com/

It is a cool building. I was actually watching a program on Discovery
Channel Canada last night about this. 7 days to build 1 floor.

For those that get Discovery Canada and want to see it, it's on again
today (July 1) at 4pm ET and again on July 3rd at 8am ET.

It was one of the Extreme Engeneering episodes if you want to try and
find it on a local channel.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never
cease to be amused.