[AccessD] OT Lost shares

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jul 7 11:03:14 CDT 2005

I agree. I think its because of the way w98 announces and caches P2P
computers and shares. If you remove the share from the troublesome PCs and
then add a new share it will probably show up. You can sometimes force it to
refresh better if you go through the Netwrok places | Entire Network |
Workgroup avenue with explorer.

HTH
John B.