[AccessD] OT: Putting a Password and Logon name to an HTTP address

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jul 9 06:21:19 CDT 2005

Hi Arthur

Some hints may be found here:

  http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm

By the way, Helen's code is sometimes heavily non-internationalised
(read: extremely US specific) which may be what is causing you
problems.

/gustav

>>> artful at rogers.com 07/08 9:45 pm >>>
I am not sure whether to send this to this group or to dba-Tech but
here is
the issue... I was looking at the code supplied by Helen Fedemma for
interfacing Access to Outlook, and on my boxes (two are relevant)
nothing
runs! I want to load her code and then talk to it via Access and I
cannot
make anything work.

Has anyone made her code work successfully...

TIA,
Arthur