[AccessD] Change Reports Caption From Code

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jul 12 18:06:03 CDT 2005

On 12 Jul 2005 at 17:52, Josh McFarlane wrote:

> DoCmd.OpenReport ReportTest, acPreview,,,,"Report Caption"
>
> Then in the on open handler:
> Caption = OpenArgs
>
> or something similar to fit your needs.
> --

In a similar vein, has any looked into changing the Caption in a query
datasheet or print preview.   I often shortcut in simple applications and
display a query to the user rather than going to the effort of producing a
report based on the query. It would be nice to customise the header on a
printout of the query.

--
Stuart