OT: [AccessD] Freebie VS 2005 training courses ASP VB SQL and VB E-book

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 13 12:48:00 CDT 2005

I have only been to a couple, I found the last one a bit torpid, so I
snuck out
and went back to the grad pub to talk to a couple of profs about Fast
Fourier ADPCM methods
use with speech and video storage for records mangement, found out there
are some new optical
disks (write once) coming out next year or 2007 that hold a terabyte via
holographic methods. It was more
informative to me. Maybe I am just a weirder duck.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.