[AccessD] Create reference only when needed

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Wed Jul 13 20:14:45 CDT 2005

John - I've never used it. BUT it may be the solution to this case as only some of my users *have* Frontpage installed at all.

I'm a bit scared of the speed issues, but how do In convert code below to use late binding instaed?

Kath

Private Sub CmdOpenFP_Click()

Dim oFPweb As FrontPage.Web
Dim oFP As FrontPage.Application
Dim FrontPageRunning As Boolean

'Determine whether FrontPage is already open or not
FrontPageRunning = IsFrontPageRunning()

If Not FrontPageRunning Then
    Set oFP = CreateObject("Frontpage.Application")
Else
    Set oFP = GetObject(, "Frontpage.Application")
End If

'add code here later to make a copy of my file

oFP.Webs.Open ("E:/Sds/Clients/CPP/Webletters/template.html")
 ' Show FrontPage
 oFPweb.Activate
 'Set oFP = Nothing

End Sub