[AccessD] Freebie VS 2005 training courses ASP VB SQL and VB E-book

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jul 14 10:41:39 CDT 2005

After your tantalizing offer, I have just wasted about an hour going around
in circles. I have even tried it on two machines, just to make sure that I`m
not going crazy.

I select the course. I go to the content page. I select All then, download
selected items. It tells me the Offline player is not installed. I download
it and install it, then close the browser and try again. Same scenario
exactly -- the offline player is not installed. Try again. Same problem.

I`d love to grab all this material, but somehow I must convince Windows that
the offline player is installed.

Incidentally, one box is running winServer2003 and the other is running
winXP Pro.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated...

Arthur