[AccessD] Changing Combo Box Data Source

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Jul 15 13:00:49 CDT 2005

I'm not sure what that would do?
Karen wants the combo box to show FILTERED records unless the user wants
to see UNFILTERED records. I agree that a SQL statement would be able to
give the data she wants.  On the after update event of a button
somewhere on the form; change the Row Source of the combo box with an
appropriate SQL statement.  Changing the Caption of the Button from
"All" to "Open Only" would help the user and indicate which SQL
statement was used. Then refresh the form.
HTH
Jim