[AccessD] Changing Combo Box Data Source

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 13:13:23 CDT 2005

How is that the "correct" way?  The OnEnter event occurs when the control
receives focus and the OnExit event occurs when the control loses focus.

You suggested solution would have records always UNFILTERED with no way to
FILTER them because as soon as the user leaves the combo to do something to
a filtered record, the records would unfilter again.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.