[AccessD] A Word question

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 20 12:38:10 CDT 2005

Just a hint check your task manager processes occassionally when debugging
the use of word this way,  and delete all the unused word.exe that will
probably left orphaned.
I have wondered why my machine was getting sluggish and found 20 copies
left running a day later..

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.