[AccessD] A Word question

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:16:24 CDT 2005

On 20/07/05, Arthur Fuller <artful at rogers.com> wrote:

> You have supplied so many useful answers to this thread and others, Bryan,
> that I must ask, Where are you getting your insights? I have tried various
> searches and not even got close to the info you so readily supply.

BFI. Brute Force and Ignorance. :-)

Honestly, its just that I have done a LOT of Word, Access/Word,
Excel/Word programming over the past several years, that I have come
across a bunch of these things already. That's it. Just experience
with various bits of the Word Object model.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"