[AccessD] VBExpress videos

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jul 22 10:39:05 CDT 2005

William (and any others interested)...

If your box can support a pair of monitors I strongly suggest that you go
that way. Then you can really begin to enjoy the UI of .NET, because you can
drag all the toolbars etc. to the second monitor and have a nice clean
surface to work on. This changes everything! (Incidentally, the same applies
to Dreamweaver MX.) Once you go to using two monitors, it is very difficult
to go back.

Arthur