[AccessD] Another word question...

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jul 22 11:25:20 CDT 2005

After looking through your code and playing a bit with it, I'm wondering
whether I can work backwards, sort of. Assume that my template contains a
table with a header row and one blank row, already formatted to the size and
font etc. that I want in the populated result. Would I need to specify these
when adding rows, or is that already done, given the existence of the table
header and blank row? Failing that, can I deduce the column widths etc. from
the existing header and blank row? What's the best way to go about this?
Start with a 1-row table (plus header), or manufacture the whole table as
you apparently do?

It's possible, in the document I need to create, that one of the tables will
contain zero rows (it would always be Table Two). This occurs rarely but I
need to be able to deal with it. Assuming (as now) that the table exists in
the template file, how would I hide it in the event that it contains zero
rows of data?

Thanks!

Arthur