[AccessD] Micrometer or Caliper Data Direct to Access

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 24 02:21:50 CDT 2005

I came across another oldie that uses mscomm32.ocx (that comes with VB6
but there seems to be a version with WinXP too)
or it go installed on my machine somehow. Written in  Access 97 around 1999
It mostly plays around with the modem but what the heck that is hung on
a serial comm port too.
 From Neal Kling look under downloads menu.
http://www.geocities.com/nealakling/

--