[AccessD] How to draw a line around select textboxes

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 05:49:05 CDT 2005

I am sorry, this is on a report and not a form.

Lonnie Johnson <prodevmg at yahoo.com> wrote:What if I have 10 text boxes on a form all across in a row and I wanted to put a box around the first 5 and another box (boarder) around the second 5? This box/border would expand the height of the detail section of each page.

I was thinking of the Me.Line method but don't know how to

1) Just put it around certain boxes

2) How to have more than one line method going on at once.

Thanks.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us