[AccessD] Turn Mouse Pointer to Hand

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Tue Jul 26 09:14:22 CDT 2005

Is this it?
http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0044.htm

Regards,
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software [mailto:bchacc at san.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:04 AM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Turn Mouse Pointer to Hand

Dear List:

Many moons ago I someone on the list gave me some code to turn the mouse
pointer into the hand which now indicated you're hovering over a link, and I
used it in the mouse move event of a label which had it's own click event.

But I can't find it.  Does anyone remember that?  It was, IIRC, only 2-3
lines of code.

MTIA,

Rocky