[AccessD] Demo To Run for 30 Days

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 26 10:04:55 CDT 2005

What I tend to do is when they first open the application, store the system date and calculate 30 days in advance and also store this, then you just check the stored date which is 30 days in advance each time they open the app, if you check a stored date against system date, they can always keep changing the date on their machine can't they ?

Paul Hartland

Message date : Jul 26 2005, 04:01 PM