[AccessD] Turn Mouse Pointer to Hand

Tue Jul 26 10:06:16 CDT 2005

I think the simplest way to do this is to enter some text (anything will do)
into the label's Hyperlink address property. You will then have to adjust
the font underline property (which will have been automatically to 'Yes')
and the forecolor property( which will have changed to a blue color).

But after that you get the hand icon and there's zero code required.

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Rocky Smolin -
Beach Access Software
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:56 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Turn Mouse Pointer to Hand

Rick:

I was looking for that snip that changes the muse pointer into a hand.  I've

got labels on the main form with OnClick events instead of command buttons
(which are clunky looking).  I've also got a mouse move event for each one
already which displays a bit of description of the label's function.

Now, in that mouse move event, I'd like to change the pointer to a hand as a

visual cue that the label is a clickable link of some sort.  I'm gilding the

lily here a bit, but it's a consumer product, not a commercial application,
so it wants a bit of sizzle.

I did this before and it worked real well.  I just can't remember the app I
built it into so I can't find it again.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky