[AccessD] Demo To Run for 30 Days

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 12:17:43 CDT 2005

I store the state each time they start the system.  If the system date is
ever earlier than the last time they started it (indicating that they moved
the system date back to try to get a few more days' use) I give them a
message that says they need to adjust the clock in the computer and quit the
app.

Rocky