[AccessD] Dates From Previous Month

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Jun 7 19:18:13 CDT 2005

I usually chuckle when I see DateAdd all over the place.  I find DateSerial
to be tremendously effective.  One of the more useful purposes is dealing
the 'international' dates.....DateSerial is universally Year, Month,
Day....so there is no need to worry about local settings, if you use it
properly.

Not trying to bring up the internationally compliant thread... <grin>

Drew