[AccessD] Classes not recognized in mda

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jun 22 10:14:57 CDT 2005

It's a little tricky using classes in a code library because you have to
give them a public interface before they can be used elsewhere.  I don't
have an example on this machine, so I'm working from memory here, but as
I recall, I dimmed a public object variable as a new instance of the
class I wanted to expose.  That allowed the app linked to the library to
grab the public instance of the class and use its methods and
properties.

Charlotte Foust