[AccessD] My Subform won't show if I leave access and come back!!!!

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 17:22:31 CST 2005

I have a form and a subform. If I go to another program like ie explorer or outlook then come back to my access app, I can see my main form but the subform has a snapshot of whatever the prior program was that I was in. It's like the subform is frozen and won't come back.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us