[AccessD] Re: [dba-Tech] Overview of Sharepoint Server

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 1 13:32:53 CST 2005

One thing I found out that isn't clear in Sharepoint, is that you have
to assign web designer or contributor rights to a user
even if user is the administrator in order to upload an Access Table.
Now I just have to figure out how to link pictures on the site into the
list (table).
Maybe I have to do this with xml web services.

Sub WWSupload()
On Error GoTo errout
DoCmd.TransferDatabase transfertype:=acExport, databasetype:="WSS", _
                       databasename:="http://username.sharepointsite.com", _
                       objecttype:=acTable, Source:="Household Inventory", _
                       Destination:="Household Inventory",
structureonly:=False
errout:
Debug.Print Err.Number & "-" & Err.Description
End Sub

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.