[AccessD] Seeking your Access Runtime Experiences

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 1 16:25:46 CST 2005

3) Be prepared to invest in (Installshield or Wise) And Sagekey etc
(preferably Wise :P )

Installshield and wise are both the packagers (either will do, but my biased
self would recommend Wise over Installshield, especially if you don't need
the MSI packager).

Sagekey is just a script that you run with either Install shield or Wise.
Think of it as code (or a function) that you are buying from someone. Rather
expensive for some sample code, but well worth it.

David