[AccessD] AXP Combobox Shows blank formatted date column

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:28:33 CST 2005

Charlotte,

I also remember this...but it has been some years...the part I do remember
is that my client was using the A2k runtime...not sure of the OS.

I'm not sure how the ACCESSD archives are stored...but I'm pretty sure I
would have asked this list for help ( and got it)...and it would have been
between Nov 2000 and May 2001.  Other that that...later tonight I can pull
up the app I sent him and look for anything 'different or odd' that I did to
the date fields.

Thanks,

Mark