[AccessD] Automating parameterized action queries.....

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 08:33:42 CST 2005

I also thought of that but I hoped their was a way to
fill the parameters per query with form input.

That way i could make a form for the users in wich
they can enter:
- a new report
- queries per report
- parameters per query
- parametertype per parameter (eg date, number, etc)

With this info I could, based on a report selection
build a form dynamicly.

Well I have to look at this some more and let the
customer decide.

Regards,

Sander