[AccessD] Automating parameterized action queries.....

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Mar 8 12:26:56 CST 2005

Exactly.  Since I make apps for end users who are not guaranteed to be tech
savvy, I rarely write a query designed to be run by itself.  They're always
record sources for forms or reports.  So the form where the report is run
has to have all of the sort and data select options on the form.  Then, in
the open event of the report, I create the filter on the fly from their data
selections and set the sorting and grouping.

I can send you something off-line if you want.

Rocky