[AccessD] Strange date question

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:37:28 CST 2005

Susan,

So, in your example, if an Event begins on 1/9 and runs to 1/14, then
you want your query to DISinclude it, is that right? That is, the
starting and ending dates of the events must fall within the given
range.

I only had one other question: the "answer" you gave for your example
query was 6 days. Isn't it 8 days?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI