[AccessD] Resize/zoom form

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Mar 14 11:46:21 CST 2005

Joe,

Changing the resolution on an LCD monitor isn't optimum, but it isn't bad
either.  If this user can't see your forms, then perhaps everything is too
small?

My laptop has an optimum resolution of 1200 X 1600, but I change it to 1024
X 768 for presentations.  Beforehand I explain about the 'fuzziness' and
everyone is OK after that.

If you go to Display Properties - Settings Tab - Advanced button, there is
an option to increase the font size from normal (96 dpi) to larger (120
dpi).  This increases the font size while maintaining the screen resolution.
It helps me a lot because my screen is 1600 X 1200 on a 15" screen.

Dan Waters
ProMation Systems