[AccessD] TOP 30 for multiple theaters.

Scott Marcus marcus at tsstech.com
Tue Mar 15 06:57:34 CST 2005

I meant cryptic not archaic.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Scott Marcus
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:53 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: RE: [AccessD] TOP 30 for multiple theaters.

Erwin,

Couple of problems...

The data you sent, most customers do not have 30 or more
products/movies. I still did the query. The table fields are very
archaic but I think I interpreted them correctly.

Finally, there are 2 queries... run the one named 'qryTop30ByCustomer'.

My zipped attachment got filtered. So, here are the queries based on the
tables you sent...

qryTicketsByYear:

SELECT CalendarYear,
       CUST_GID,